Sunday, January 17, 2010



Hi! I'm Shawna Nicholson and welcome to my online store!!
Although I'm originally from Wisconsin, I've spent most my life in the great state of Texas! I currently reside in a suburb of Dallas with my husband and crazy little boys, ages 3 and 5 years.
Apart from being a wife and stay-at-home boyMOM, I'm also a senior in college getting my degree to become a teacher. If you already can't tell I like keeping myself busy!
I started painting about six years ago. I was pregnant with my first son and after buying his super cute nursery bedding, I found that I couldn't find anything I really liked to decorate his room. On a whim, I headed out to get some supplies and painted a few paintings to coordinate with the theme and colors of his nursery. After many compliments, I started creating more and more for friends and family. Eventually I started creating new and different things that people asked me to do for them...and I've had a blast! I L.O.V.E creating special pieces and will try any idea that someone gives me!
custoMOM finally came into creation this last year. Originally I was thinking of naming my lil business "custom mom", but how boring is that?!? I combined my love of being a mom with my love for creating special and unique art pieces!
Thanks so much for checking it out!
Contact me via email at snicholson@tx.rr.com

No comments: