Saturday, January 16, 2010

Having trouble finding something to match your child's room decor? (I know I did!) Does your kiddo's playroom have plenty of toys but blank, boring walls??
I can create a custom painting(s) to make your child's room(s) personal and one-of-a-kind!! All paintings are handpainted and are protected with quality sealant.
Pricing Information for Custom Artwork: (taxes included)
*pricing does not include shipping...shipping cost varies depending on the size and weight of order.
12X12 canvas... $35
11X14 canvas... $45
16X20 canvas... $70
24X36 canvas...$115
If there is another size of canvas you want, please contact me. We can discuss pricing and customize order to your liking!
Contact me via email at snicholson@tx.rr.com .
Below are some samples of work I've done:






No comments: