Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey everyone!! It has been crazy busy in the custoMOM household! Within this past week alone I've gotten tons of orders, and I'm LOVING.EVERY.MINUTE of it!! I'm going to try to keep the blog updated as I finish the orders....so here are a couple finished products!
This customer wanted a cowgirl name sign with a cross. I added some "bling" to make it even more girly and princess-like!

Okay...this wasn't really a placed order, but I've wanted to make this frame for at least 3 months now for my nephew, Seth's room, and I finally put it together! Super cute. It matches his lil cowboy themed bedroom and "lets go boys!" is something he says when playing "bullriding" with his dad. Seth's going to be a big brother soon...I can't wait to get a hold of his brother/sister's bedroom!! :)

...another frame for a 5-year old girl...bright, colorful and girly with some extra sparkles!!
Stay tuned for so much more!! I have teacher signs, a name sign and a ton of frames coming up!

No comments: