Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW SAMPLES!
Check out the new frame and sign orders that I just finished! Super cute and a great deal! The frames are only $12/each (+$4.95 shipping) and the Name Sign is $20 (+$4.95 shipping)

I L.O.V.E this frame. A customer asked for an age appropriate frame for a 4 year old girl and she wanted soft colors...A princess frame in pinks and greens seemed perfect!

Another customer wanted a "Grandma" frame from the grandkids. I was told Grandma likes the color purple and gardening. Pretty cute-don't ya think?

Look familiar? I recently did a 4 year old frame that looked exactly like this one and was more than willing to re-create for a special 7 year old! Love it!

Here is another re-do!...this time for a kindergarten teacher instead of a little girl...A-dorable!
Contact me at snicholson@tx.rr.com to order yours today!

No comments: