Monday, March 8, 2010

There are so many things that can be done for a baby shower...and here are a couple things I've done! Diaper cakes, name signs, letter blocks...custom invites...all things I can do!
Here are a couple of some of my "baby shower" creations!
Just made this diaper cake for a boyMOM to be! This cake was made with a box of 92 diapers, 3 different types of ribbon, 2 hand-made burp cloths, and a hand-painted wooden letter. The price of this cake was $75, but pricing would vary depending on layer amount and what accessories you would want on it. (possibilities are endless...but I have many ideas!)

A closeup of the burp cloths designed to match the color theme of the baby shower.

This is a cake I did about 2 years ago and has more accessories than the one above.

More letter blocks! I did these as another accessory or decoration for the baby shower, but these would make an awesome gift too! They, of course, were customized to the babies nursery (which, I was told was sports theme with pottery barn baby bedding) Super cute!!
Pricing for letter blocks are $4.50/per block + shipping (varies depending on amount of letters, weight)
Contact me via snicholson@tx.rr.com with details of what you're looking for!! Can't wait to here from you!





No comments: