Friday, April 30, 2010

Recent orders....TAKE A LOOK!!
Email me at snicholson@tx.rr.com if you see something you like!!! :)

This is currently on top of my list as my most favorite teacher sign EVER!! Love It!!!
It's a great deal too at only $20 + $4.95 shipping!!! Every teacher deserves a special end of the year gift...personalized ones are perfect!!! Email me to order!




Popular hot pink and zebra print frame for a playroom!

Yep...a frame for some kitty cats! This is my second animal order I've ever had too! (Did a name sign for a horse once.) It's fun to change it up every once in a while!

Mr. Monkey wanted to model with the cowgirl frame. I did some name signs in this same pattern for the same customer!
Stay tuned for much more. Should have some letter blocks pics and more teacher signs and frames in this next week!!






No comments: